The CAP 700 stimulates the cough act and help the patient to expectorate the bronchial secretions in the invasive and non invasive mode, when the patient cannot cough up autonomously, as it happens in case of neuromuscular diseases or in case of spinal cord injuries.
The CAP 700 is a safe and easy way to reduce the risk of damages of breathing airways and respiratory complications, its aids the patient by reinforcing or replacing the natural expultion of bronchial secretions with a gradual application to breathing airways of a positive vibrating pressure rapidly followed by a negative pressure. The air flow with slow vibrating inspiration and rapid expiration can simulate the cough process avoiding at the same time, the problems arising from more invasive procedures.
The vibrating inspiratory ventilation is a CAP 700 exclusive modality: infact the flow vibration in inspiratory phase, combined with a pause of end inspiration, allows a better and effective removal of bronchial secretions.
They are available up to 6 operative modalities:
– automatic with vibration,
– manual with vibration,
– assisted with vibration.
– It reinforces or replaces an uneffective cough
– It aids to remove secretions from the lungs
– Reduces respiratory infections
– It can be used with a face mask, mouth nozzle
– It can be used on tracheostomised patients
– Suitable for adult, paediatric and newborns patients
– Vibrated inspiratory ventilation
– Reduced weight and dimensions, integrated battery
– Reduced noise
– Pedal control for manual ins/esp ventilation
980700 Lung Ventilator at positive and negative pressure and cough stimulator